Saturday 25 October 2014

Aidens Christmas List.




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

These are the main items on Aidens Christmas list, although I have linked them to Toys 'r' us. I will be shopping around and finding the best deals in other stores too. He is a massive Toy Story fan at the moment, he has had the little versions of Buzz and Woody for around 6 months and they are on their last legs (literally! Buzz is missing a leg and Woody is missing an arm..) He also loves Scooby doo, Peppa pig and Ben and Holly.

We will also be doing the christmas book advent calender, I will make a blog post about this in the upcoming weeks including the books and links.

I'm so excited for this Christmas, I feel like its the first Christmas he will actually be excited and be able to leave milk and mince pies for Santa, and a juicy carrot for Rudolph.
Not to mention that Christmas is my favourite season of all, so we will be going all out. My partner Ryan's whole family will be coming over to our house Christmas to celebrate and have a few drinkies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment