Tuesday 21 October 2014

First post.

So, Aiden.
You may be reading this when you're older, I've decided to start blogging so I can remember each fun day we have together. My memory isn't what it used to be, (and yes I'm only 20 years old) 



It seems like you're growing up way too fast, and I can't keep up.
So here- I will put in as many pictures as I can, as many memories and as many funny things you say!(which is a lot :P)



As I'm writing this, you're cuddled up in bed.. Daddy's playing on his playstation.. 

Surprise Surprise!
You're three years old going on thirteen! Such a cheeky monkey with an attitude to match.

You make me so proud every single day, and make me grin from ear to ear from the second I hear you calling me each morning.


I must go now, its midnight and I should get some sleep before the 7:30 am wake up call!
I love you so so so much.

Mammy Jones.
(No, you don't have any other mummys- that's just what you started calling me around a year ago and it must have stuck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment